The Sports Performance Data and Fan Engagement Summit organized with the support of 150 different sporting disciplines, will bring together 350 delegates, on 30th & 31st January including CEOs, VPs, Senior Directors from the world’s leading broadcasters, rights holders, social platforms and technology providers.
Here are 7 top reasons to attend. Tickets are limited. Reserve your place at the early bird rate at www.sports-performance-fan-engagement.com
1.Network with the top industry leaders in fan engagement strategy and implementation
- Over 450 delegates will attend, with over 75% of them Senior Director level and above, coming from the largest sports clubs, rights holders, social platforms and broadcasters. This is a unique opportunity to understand what they are doing, what they want to do, and how you can help shape their digital future. These groups include: MLS, NASCAR, ESPN, Golden Boy Promotions, WWE, NY Mets, Maple Leaf S&E, Oakland Athletics, Formula E and 200 others
2. Unprecedented insight into how the industry will deliver digital content
- This is your chance to discover new opportunities to exploit, and to begin thinking differently about how rights holders will engage with their audience. Keynote panel discussions focused on augmented- and virtual reality, using athlete biometric data to develop interactive content, adding revenue streams, growth in eSports and much more. Speakers include GoPro, USA Track & Field, USA Gymnastics, International Speedway Corporation, Gfinity, ESL Gaming, KSV eSports and lots more
3. Interactive sports analytics discussed in detail
- Data pervades sports across the entire spectrum of participation, whether it be in broadcast, social media or coaching. Our two streamed conference, looking at both fan engagement and performance analysis, brings these two worlds together, and allows you the digital content creator to understand how we can make sporting data more relevant, accessible and immersive for sports fans. Down the hall we will have talks from the Head of Performance at UFC, one of Michael Phelp’s data analysts, the head of sports science at Adidas and Nike, Director of Innovation at the US Olympic Committee, and many more. Use this opportunity to talk to coaching teams on how you can access critical competitive data and deliver great storytelling for fans.
4. Chatham House Rules - speak freely with the top decision-makers
- Over 150 sporting disciplines will feature at our SF conference, and you will have every opportunity to access the facts and insight, from data-led presentations, interviews, and decisive panel discussions with the industry’s leading executives and disruptors. Learn what approaches and technologies are being used across the entire sporting world, and be the first to understand new profitable trends. Speakers from: PGA of America, Oakland Athletics, Vegas Golden Knights, LA Galaxy, Tough Mudder, Golden State Warriors, San Francisco Giants, Los Angeles Kings, Anaheim Ducks, San Jose Sharks and many others, share their work.
5. Two days of non-stop action
- With your 2 day ticket, you will have access to over 60 presentations, 25 panel discussions and 20 workshops - plus the all in important drinks receptions and dedicated networking breaks. At a remarkable rate of $350, you can do business with every element of the US and International sporting world - 2 days out of the office can set up a year of opportunities. Speakers from across the US and from the international community will be speaking: USA Rugby, USA Swimming, NY Road Runners, Boston Athletic Association, Sina Sports, Qatar Olympic Committee and more.
6. Finally a world class sporting forum in Silicon Valley
- For years, whole industries have been turned upside down by the creative thinkers in the epicenter of digital disruption - Silicon Valley. We have spent months putting together a world class, 200 speaker panel, which will give you an unrivalled opportunity to build new partnerships and develop business opportunities. There will be a large exhibition hall filled with technology providers and speakers include: Twitter, Instagram, Bleacher Report, TOK.tv and many more.
7. Insight from the disruptors of sport
- The growth of digital platforms has allowed traditionally niche pro sports reach a larger fan base. Understand how these organisations are promoting their competitions and becoming world leaders in storytelling; a fantastic chance to find new clients! Speakers include: World Surf League, America’s Cup, CrossFit Games, ONE Championship, Invictus Games, and many more.
Hope to see you at our forum next January in San Francisco.
For more information visit www.sports-performance-fan-engagement.com